Don’t miss out on Arizona Beer Week. There are FREE events featuring your favorite beers and brews, all over the valley in Phoenix, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe, even Avondale, and Ahwatukee. If Valentine’s Day isn’t your thing, you can enjoy your ales or lagers, and get your hops fix met, or just listen to the free live music. You may meet the love of your life at a single’s mixer, or even do a good deed when your purchase helps out a deserving organization.
Here are some fun events you won’t want to miss.
Join the women of the Arizona Craft beer scene in an arm wrestling throwdown. This is a tournament to raise money for the Pink Boots Society of Arizona. They will have raffle prizes, silent auction items and of course, great beer. Come show your support for the women of the Arizona beer scene and cheer on your favorite wrestler.
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020, from 6 pm to 9 pm
This Valentine’s Day has a night filled with smooth acoustic sounds from Sydney Sprague and smooth brews from Firestone Walker. Velvet Merkin’s rich milk chocolate and bourbon flavors will be a great addition to your Valentine’s evening.
Don’t be alone on Valentine’s Day. Get caught in the triangle of Love at Causal Pint Phoenix with Huss, Helton and Hello Basin Brewery. Tons of fun with bar games etc. $5 to reserve your seat.
- Friday, February 14, 2020, 6pm Tickets
The Hungry Monk in Chandler is having their Throw Back Beer Night, back to the 90’s. Tons of fun you won’t want to miss.
- Wednesday, February 12, 2020, from 5 pm to 9 pm
Citrus Fest at Huss Brewing Co. Uptown
Huss Brewing Co. is throwing a party to celebrate their collaboration with the Central Phoenix neighborhood – #CenPho if you’re one of the cool kids. There will be live music from Haley Green and Jay Allan, citrus-themed food and drink specials, citrus vendors, and of course, they’re tapping the delicious CenPho Citrus IPA.
- Saturday, February 15, 2020, noon to 6 pm
Celebrate the end of beer week with a Hawaiian Luau featuring the release of the 12 West & Dragoon Brewing collaboration, Princess Cashmere Hazy Pale Ale. Dragoon Can Crush Lager and 12 West Pipiopi Pale Ale will also be on tap to pair perfectly with the Island offerings of The Luau Hut.
A night of FREE luau- style entertainment will include Suli O Ali’I, an authentic Polynesian entertainment experience, performing at 7 pm, then Nawai Kalai Music Hawaii DJ & Singers continuing the festivities beginning at 8 pm.
- Saturday, February 15, 2020, 4 pm to 11 pm
They’ll have great deals on house pints, pouring $4 house beers all day. Check out their house IPA at this brewery Yelp guests have rated 5 stars.
- Saturday, February 15, 2020, 2 pm to midnight
Uncle Bear’s Gilbert
- Sunday, February 16, 2020, noon to 4 pm Uncle Bear’s has partnered with the Arizona Humane Society to offer Pints for Paws. Swing by any of the Uncle Bear’s Gilbert location February 7 to 16 and have a pint to benefit animals in need. A percentage from every pint of Uncle Bear’s craft beers will be donated to support the homeless pets at AHS.
- If you can’t quite get around to doing that particular good deed, here are other ways you can do good.
Beer and Burger Pairing for $10 all week, you can’t beat that. Try the Classic Cheese with Tower Station for the IPA, the Thunderbird with Huss Magic in the Ivy American Pale Ale, or Tao of Sow with Grand Canyon Pilsner.
- Wednesday to Sunday, February 12 to 16, 2020, noon to 10 pm at various Hopdoddy locations