Crescent Ballroom features live music, gut-busting comedy, and trivia to make you use your brain, plus other live entertainment. It’s conveniently located in downtown Phoenix, with a kitchen serving homemade recipes with vegetarian options. They serve food and drinks until midnight, seven days a week, and the lounge is open weekdays for lunch, too.
Every Thursday, join up at crescent ballroom for a weekly community bike ride around #dtphx with the Heavy Pedal. Check out the website for more information about who, how, and what.
- Every Thursday at 7 pm
This Week Sucks Tonight with Anwar Newton and Michael Turner. Join us for late night comedy every Thursday in the lounge for a nightcap and weekly roundup of the week in current events including entertainment, music and politics.
- Thursdays through March, at 11 pm
with food and drink specials
Test your knowledge and win great prizes such as free tickets to amazing Stateside shows, bacon, and gift cards to Crescent Ballroom or Stinkweeds Records. Also check out the great food and drink deals: $1 Off Oskar Blues cans, $4 house wine, $1 chips and salsa, $3 bean burrito, and $8 nachos.
- Every Sunday from 5 pm to 8 pm
Pandora DeStrange and her merry band of gender outlaws are back on Van Buren and ready to scandalize the masses. The show is definitely 21 and over, and be sure to check out the website for warnings for those who might be easily offended. (It’s a cabaret. Expect the unexpected.)
- Saturday, February 16, 2019, doors open at 11 pm and show starts before midnight
Join host Kelvin Harper of The Love Show as we bring this classic gameshow into current times, along with all of the new pitfall married couples face in 2019! Which couple will prevail as the supreme newlyweds?!
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019, doors at 7 pm and show at 8 pm
Flamenco por la Vida
With the flash of a colorful skirt, Flamenco por la Vida’s artistic director Angela Ramirez transports her audience to a place far from the Sonoran desert — the south of Spain, to be exact.
- Saturday, February 23, 2019, at 6 pm
- Saturday, March 2, 2019
- Saturday, March 9, 2019 (at the Valley Bar this time)
- Continuing on Saturday nights through May
FREE Live Music
Phoenix’s funkiest jazz trio, What’s the Big Idea? Trio, plays a traditional jazz repertoire while bringing modern music from the likes of Radiohead & Pink Floyd into the jazz realm.
- Monday, February 18, 2019, at 7:30 pm
La Luz de la Luna is a new collaborative duet/ensemble bringing a raw and intimate approach to traditional Latin music.
- Friday, February 22, 2019, at 7 pm
A late night Cumbia party dance-down on the balcony with Los Ésplifs
- Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 11 pm
“Roosevelt” Rick Naimark on the Crescent Lounge piano as he plays and sings your favorites and takes requests. All ages welcome. Happy hour starts at 4 p.m.
- Friday, March 1, 2019, at 4:30 pm
- March 9, 2019, doors open at 3:30 pm and shows starting at 4 pm
- All ages
- Transforming 2nd Ave & Crescent Ballroom into a live music & burrito haven with 4 stages
- 25 bands from all over the world: Bane’s World (Long Beach), Orkesta Mendoza (AZ), Calexico, Donna Missal (LA), The Suffers (Houston), Playboy Manbaby (AZ), Soft Kill (PDX), & More
- Over 50 burritos & samples from Local Food Vendors: Los Jeztecos, Panda Libre, East Coast Joes, Different Smokes Bbq, Hummus Xpress, Marcel Waffles, Dang Brother Pizza, Cocina 10, Elote Man Az, Churro Go Nutz, Hidden Track Cafe, Jobot Coffee & Bar, & many, many more!
- Beers & cocktails
- live lucha libre wrestling
- lawn games
- Tickets are available here for $14
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Phoenix, AZ 85003