Press Release from HD South:
The last few months have been challenging to say the least. While we have been anxious to reopen our campus to our amazing community, we realized, given the current situation, we needed to proceed slowly and with caution. After a concerted effort from our staff, volunteers, community members, and Board of Directors, we have developed a plan that we feel will ensure your health and safety. Listed below are the enhancements we’ve made to our facility. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like further information, please click on the link below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate everyone’s patience, generosity and well wishes as we struggled to get through the last few months. We look forward to seeing you all very soon!
When visiting us, you should expect a few changes:
- We will be open from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday only
- Masks/facial coverings will be required for all visitors, volunteers, and staff
- When visitors, volunteers and staff arrive, they must use hand sanitizer as they enter the building, stands will be located near each entrance. Everyone will be encouraged to use hand sanitizer frequently.
- The entire museum and all interactive exhibits will be “no touch” until further notice
- Physical distancing requirements will be adhered to by visitors, volunteers and staff
- Drinking fountains will be out of service
- Rigorous cleaning procedures including frequent and regular sanitizing and disinfecting of high touch areas
- Symptom screening of guests upon arrival (for a list of screening questions click below)