Glendale RV Show
The Glendale RV Show with FREE parking and admission is happening this weekend at State Farm Stadium in Glendale. Even if you’re really not shopping, this can be a fun thing to do with your family. RVs are just like tree houses on wheels, right? You can imagine whether you could ever live in a tiny house, and see what kind of features these have, compared to the old-style Winnebagos and over-truck campers our parents had.
You can daydream about a roadtrip, think about how much fun you could have driving around the country with your house on your back – and just window shop.
- Thru Monday, February 18, 2019, 9 am to 6 pm
Maricopa County Home Show
Have you moved recently? Are you thinking about updating your house, your landscaping, or finally doing something to help save energy in your home? Maybe this is the year you’ll be planting a garden and you’d like to get some ideas about how to do that wisely.
You will be surprised at the variety of options you’ll find at this spring’s Maricopa County Home Show. You can make plans to get free estimates on home remodeling work, talk to experts, and explore new ideas.
Some of the show highlights are:
- FREE onsite parking
- FREE crafting workshops
- FREE wine tasting
- Handmade & locally made products
- Ask a master gardener: Receive expert advice & get the answers to all of your gardening questions
- FREE walk up landscape consultation
- Do-it-yourself classes
- Impressive pet tricks & obedience training: See entertaining pet tricks you can teach your own family pet, and amazing demonstrations of basic to advanced obedience training
- Dog adoptions at gate 2: looking for a new four-legged companion? Get cute and cuddly with on-site pet adoptions presented by MCACC
Normal admission is $8 for adults, $3 for children 3 – 12.
- FREE admission for one person, if you donate 6 new cans of dog food or 1 new Kong toy to the Maricopa County Animal Care and Control at Gate 2.
- $4 for military with valid ID.
- $4 for seniors 60+ on Friday, March 1, 2019, 10 am to noon.
- $4 for everyone Friday, March 1, 2019, 4 pm to 6 pm.
- Or, you can get a discounted ticket by following the steps at this link.
Come see the exhibits, talk to the experts, and more. See the complete schedule.
- Friday to Sunday, March 1 to 3, 2019, 10 am to 6 pm (closes at 5 pm Sunday)