The Maricopa County Home & Garden Show, the largest home show in the Southwest, returns to the Arizona State Fairgrounds on Friday, January 10 through Sunday, January 12. Back by popular demand, the Tiny Homes features smart technology, she sheds, man caves, farmhouse and rustic. Don’t miss the chance to tour the unique collection of tiny home models.
• 2020 Tiny Homes Street of Dreams: Enjoy seeing these tiny homes – featuring custom and luxury mini-mansions, smart technology park homes, off-the-grid homes, man caves, she sheds etc. Each model is open to tour and FREE with general admission.
• Handmade: Sign up for FREE make-and-take crafts, including DIY essential oil rollerballs, succulent terrariums, bath bombs, lip scrubs, wine glass paint parties, custom wine cork keychains.
• DIY Demos and Seminars: All weekend long (FREE at the show)
• Garden Club Aficionado: NEW this show – Several garden clubs from across the valley teach new ways to enjoy your backyard and garden, including; backyard birding, how to build a salad garden, butterfly gardening, and seed saving. While there, shop household plants, herb and vegetable seedlings, garden aprons and much more.
• Master Gardener: Receive expert advice and get the answers to all of your gardening questions from the UofA Master Gardeners. There is a FREE seminar featuring tips on growing tomatoes, fruit and nut trees, spring gardening prep and several other seasonal tips. Come with questions!
• How to Pack up that Holiday Junk! It’s time to get your house back in order after the holidays. DEA Kitchens & Closets will teach you how to efficiently repack and re-organize, discuss the difference between cardboard boxes and plastic, as well as the best places to shop for storage containers.
• Pet Tricks & Obedience Training: There is something for everyone even learning Tricks you can teach your own family pet. Join the demonstrations of basic to advanced obedience training from the experts at Dog Training Elite.
General Admission: $8 daily for adults, kids ages 3-12 are $2, children 2 and younger are free.
Senior Morning: Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., admission for guests 60 and older is $2.
Customer Appreciation: $2 admission Friday 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Sunday 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Military Appreciation: $2 admission with valid military identification all three days.
January Birthdays: Visit the info booth for a FREE special gift with valid ID.
Discount Tickets: Sign up at MCHomeshows.com to receive deals on admission.
Parking: Parking for $8, free shuttle service, 2 convenient entrances, electric scooter and wheelchair rentals, a large food court, as well as on-site ATMs for your convenience. Please note this is a cash-only facility.