The market is in its 11th year and features more than 100 local growers and specialty food producers. You will find a wide variety of organic and pesticide-free produce, seasonal items such as cider and apples, flowers, natural pork, beef, fish, free-range eggs from Arizona growers. There will also be a selection of cheese, freshly baked artisan breads, jams, tamales, and so much more.
- For the best selection of fresh produce arrive early.
- In the hot months, it’s smart to bring a cooler to keep foods fresh
- All markets accept major credit/debit cards but it can be helpful to also carry change and small bills
- Bring your own shopping bags. Some growers may also offer bags or recycle them for you.
- In Arizona’s summer months wear cool clothes, a hat & sunscreen. Be sure to bring drinking water for you and your four-legged friends
- If you do bring your canine friends they must be on leash at all times.
Every Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm through May