Valentines Day means different things to different people. But its the holiday about LOVE. It can be for your spouse or significant other, spending a fun day with the kids you love so much, or even your favorite puppy.
Here are some fun things to do with your loved ones no matter who or what it is. We just love who we love.
This year Castles and Coasters has a sweetheart’s special package that includes unlimited access to all the rides, including the bumper boats, go-karts, mini-golf, the arcade, plus a giant Ice cream waffle cone. The tickets are $50 can only be purchased at the door on February 14th by mentioning the special. Better yet, this is an excellent idea for the entire family.
Thrill Ride Pass $34.99 if you bring the kids
Choose this one when romance is in the air. The twilight Dolly Steamboat dinner cruise on Canyon Lake. Trips run year-round however the twilight cruise on Valentine’s Day features a special menu and a romantic ambiance along with the two-hour astronomy and dinner cruise.
Cruises are Friday and Saturday. They are 2.5 hrs and tickets are $63.90 includes cruise and dinner .
Swingin’ Sweethearts on main. Music, dancing, art, food trucks. Its kid and dog friendly so bring the family and the lawn chairs. They are showing Toy Story 2 on the lawn.
Friday 2/14 6 pm – 9 pm
Cost is Free
The feast is served by the characters of the Renaissance Festival. The meal includes five courses and some to die for entertainment. The ticket price includes festival admission, and in its 31st year, the festival begins February 9th.
10 am – 6 pm Rain or Shine Free, $26.00 adults
Firebird, a romantic fairy tale by Director Ib Andersen is about a witch and a fairy and the changing life a young lover. Its all about the romance. Begins February 14 at Symphony Hall in Phoenix. Tickets start at $25 however discounts are available for seniors, students and military.
Feb 13 – 16
$34.00 – $164.00
You know she wants one. Why wait? A puppy’s love is unconditional 24/7.
What’s Included in the adoption?
Along with your new ‘fur-ever’ friend, dogs in our shelter are given:
- 4-in-1 vaccination (distemper, hepatitis, parvo virus, and parinfluenza)
- Bordatella vaccination
- flea/tick treatment
- Adopted dogs ages 3 months of age and older also receive a rabies vaccination and County dog license/tag as part of their adoption fee.
- All animals adopted from us also must be spayed or neutered prior to leaving the shelter. If you adopt a cat/dog that has not yet been altered, it may need to stay an extra day or two for surgery.
What are the costs?
- Five months of age and younger: $300
- Six months of age and older and more than 21 pounds: $50-$150
- Six months of age and older and less than 20 pounds: $75 – $200
- Six years of age and older: $25-$75
- Shelter Super Heroes: Up to $300
- Five months of age and younger: $75-$150
- Six months of age to 6 years old: $25-$75
- Senior cats (7 years and older): $25
Please check with the shelter for additional monthly adoption specials!