In a few short weeks, we will be out of the New Year’s celebration and on to.. Yep! Valentine’s Day. Not everyone celebrates, I know. But it’s a sure-fire way to impress that gal or guy with an absolutely unforgettable night. It doesn’t have to be fancy, but it’s the thought and effort that always counts.
Here are a few thoughts to wrap your mind around and envision you and yours celebrate. Only you will know what will dazzle your guy or gal, but take a chance. The rewards are big.
- Breakfast in Bed: That’s me, I love breakfast in bed. I sure hope my hubby reads this.
- Couples Massage: Book it ahead, and wow your gal (or guy) with Champagne, chocolate, and roses in the room ahead of time. Now that’s romantic! Heres a great Groupon deal
- Have a movie night: Just pick out your favorite romantic movies and curl up on the couch and watch one after the other. Take turns choosing the next movie. That way you both feel like your contributing.
- Made dinner together: There is something really romantic about that. Grab your favorite glass of wine and put the music on. You’ll be laughing and talking probably like you haven’t in a while. Don’t forget a fun dessert.
- Write love letters: There must be 100 reasons why you love him (her). This is your chance to put a pen to paper and tell them! An no cheating, it should be handwritten on nice stationery. Your mate will keep this love letter forever.
- Do a Photo Shoot: Make them funny, or serious, dressy or not. If you don’t have a camera with a timer, then do selfies! Print them and make a collage and put them in a frame. Every time you see it you will be reminded of such a fun day.
- A bubble bath at home: Pour the champagne, and have tons of bubbles. Be sure to sprinkle rose petals on the bubbles!
- Make fondue: Nothing says romantic like eating fondue together. One pot, two forks. Will it be cheese or chocolate?