I know, it’s rare. Today its not only chilly but its raining. What is there to do? Here is the list. Some you may have thought about, some may be new to you.
- Topgolf: If you have not been, you should give it a try. Its not just indoor golf, its music, food and drink, arcades, so you can even bring the kids.
- Antique Malls: When was the last time you went to one? Most are large, you can stumble around for hours. It’s like taking a trip to another time. Kids will be amazed at the old rotary phones and you will smile thinking about a time gone by. A few of my favorites are Brass Armadillo Antique Mall, Antique Trove, Camelback Antiques, Everything Goes, Antique Sugar, Sweet Salvage, and Merchant Square Antiques.
- Odysea in the Desert: It has more than 65 exhibits along with more than 370 species. You can have a seat in a stadium-style theatre with the world’s only revolving aquarium experience. Be sure to look for coupons online.
- i.d.e.a. Museum: Take socks for the family, because you all are going to want to have fun. Its not just for kids.
- Main Event Entertainment: There is something for everyone here. Bowling, arcades, billiards, mini-golf, rock climbing, laser tag, and the list goes on. Don’t forget there’s food and drink too! Check online for deals and there are several locations in the valley, find one close to you.
Do you have a favorite we didn’t mention? Contact us!
As always, if you know anyone that could benefit from these savings, share with them using the buttons below.